901 Minnesota Street
San Francisco, CA
ICA SF is always free.
Wed, Thurs, Fri : 12 - 5pm
Sat + Sun: 10am - 5pm
ICA SF will be closed on 12/24, + 12/31/23, and 1/8/24 - 1/15/24
Closed Mondays, Tuesdays, and public holidays.
ICA SF is located within four blocks of:
- (T) SFMTA Third St. Muni Metro
- #15 SFMTA bus stop
- #48 SFMTA bus stop
- #55 SFMTA bus stop
- 22nd St. CalTrain Station
- Free two-hour public parking is available adjacent to the museum and in the surrounding area. There is a paid parking lot at 20th Street and Illinois Street.
- There are bike racks adjacent to the museum on Minnesota and Tennessee Street.
Visitor Guidelines + Information
- Wheelchair-accessible ramp to enter/exit the building at 901 Minnesota Street.
- Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located in the back gallery.
- Restrooms with infant changing tables are available.
- Service animals are welcome throughout the museum.
- Large print exhibition materials are available upon request.
- Exhibition materials in Spanish, Tagalog, Chinese, Russian, and Arabic are available at the front desk.
- If you are in need of other accommodations, or have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not have a coat and bag check. Please leave large bags (including large backpacks and luggage) at home or in your vehicle when visiting. Backpacks may not be worn on your back; they must be carried by hand (below the waist).
In alignment with Bay Area Public Health guidelines, masks are strongly recommended but no longer required for all visitors, regardless of vaccination status. Masks are available on-site upon request.
Eating and drinking are not allowed in the museum. Sealed food and drink containers are allowed if they are packed away inside a bag.
Only service and support animals are allowed in the museum.
The use of flash photography, tripods, and selfie sticks are not permitted.
ICA SF and Jeffrey Gibson merch is available to buy only at the ICA, come by in-person to get yours today.